I am writing to those of you who follow my blog or even drop in on occasion. I am asking for your help in expanding my readership. If you are willing to help me in this effort there are a few things that you can do.
- Pray for me and this ministry. I am in the planning stage of making a mission trip to China this fall. As you may know, China has stiffened their laws concerning religious activity and there is great danger in even going there. My plan is not to go on a big religious campaign but only to obey the Lord.
- Enlist others who will join you in prayer for this journey and follow my blog.
- Make comments on the articles, both good and bad. Healthy criticism is an act of love and I really do want to know how to be a blessing.
- Let me know what your interest are. If I am not hitting on your subject of interest, let me know and I will do my best to include it.
- Ask me questions concerning the Bible that you need help with. This website is for the purpose of assisting you on your journey and to share with you what I have gleaned along the way, on my journey through these troubled times.
- Share with me things that may help others that you have collected, such as a short story, a poem, an insight, etc.
Thank you in advance for all you do to further the kingdom of God and to be a blessing to others